Compliance and risk management for entrepreneurs
Rights, Duties and Liability of the Managing Director – Compliance and Risk Management for Entrepreneurs
- Compliance: New liability risks for managing directors and authorized signatories
- Focus on sales: actively controlling compliance risks
- Actively manage duties as managing director and authorized signatory
- What is important for the managing director contract and the authorized representative contract?
- Owners, entrepreneurs, managing directors and board members, managing partners;
- Authorized officers and executives, successors, shareholders, supervisory and administrative boards;
- Executives seeking a position as managing directors; Compliance officers and employees of compliance and legal departments.
Seminar Price – Compliance and risk management for entrepreneurs
Price: 690, – £ excl. 19% VAT.
Included in the price:
Participants documents as PDF, 3-course meal, coffee, tea, Soft drinks and Snacks in the breaks
- VW, Siemens & Co. – scale for all?
- Establishment and activation of the compliance organization
- Responsibility Compliance: Guarantee Guarantee – BGH Judgment of 17 July 2009 – Business Judgment Rule
- Best practice in implementing a code of conduct
- Tax compliance – tax declarations & Co .: Know duty of care and purposefully control
- New liability risks: money laundering prevention, transparency register and data protection
Compliance in sales
- Hazard analysis: Compliance-relevant review of all sales processes
- Code of Conduct: Using Standards of Conduct in the Company
- Gifts and Entertainment Guidelines: What Can I Offer? What can I accept?
- Corruption in Germany and abroad: kick-back payments, cooperations and bonus schemes
Actively manage duties as managing director and authorized signatory
- What liability claims can be asserted against managing directors and authorized officers?
- Main duties under control: Capital conservation, accounting & Co.
- Minimum control requirements as managing director and authorized signatory – what should you pay attention to?
- Companies in crisis – know and supervise due diligence
- Actively limit criminal law risks as managing director and authorized signatory
What is important for the managing director contract and the authorized representative contract?
- What do managers and authorized officers need to know about their own employment contract?
- On which regulations do I have to respect as managing director and authorized officer urgently?
- What competences may managers, authorized signatories and authorized representatives exercise?
- Single and total power of attorney, real and “unreal” power of attorney
- Liability trap: dismissal of the managing director and authorized signatory